Glam Glitter Gossip brings you unique recipe of Crispy Fried Chicken KFC Style:
Crispy Fried Chicken KFC Style
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons pepper, divided
- 2-1/2 teaspoons chicken powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon
- Chicken 12 pieces
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2-2/3 cups flour, garlic powder, paprika, 2-1/2 teaspoons pepper and chicken powder. (you can use a bowl too instead of plastic bag)
- In a bowl, beat eggs and water; add salt and the remaining flour and pepper. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then place in the bag, a few pieces at a time. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a wok or Deep Frier, heat oil . Fry chicken, few pieces at a time, for 6-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown and juices run clear. Drain on paper towels.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy the kfc style crispy fried chicken with Your favourite sauce and potato fries…
Don’t forget to share this Yummy Recipe of Crispy Fried Chicken KFC Style with Your Family n Friends…
Check out more post related to beauty and skincare or more recipes. Click Here
Check out My Instagram