I’m Lifestyle & Beauty Bloggers as well as YouTuber. I’m a free spirited women who happens to be extremely passionate about Beauty, Life and a hard core foodies. Anything I review on my blog is based on my own personal experiences. All my opinions are my own; therefore you should seek the advice of a professional before using any product you are not familiar with. I will not be held liable for any problems that should arise from trying out a product we review here. If you break out, get a rash, have damaged hair or end up with horns on your head or a sixth toe, I’ll be not responsible for that. Please don’t eat any cosmetic only because they smell like fruits or chocolates.
I accept PR Samples from brands and public relations representatives. The acceptance of a product does not guarantee a favorable review however they will be done constructively not negatively. I do charge for my blog as well as all other platforms but it depends on the requirements from the brand/agency as well as the product. It also doesn’t mean that any PR Sample sent will be 100% guaranteed to be reviewed unless it is sponsored. Reviews are done based on honest assessments of the products, and this blog’s content is not pre-approved by PR representatives or brands. Brands and Public Relations Representatives that wish to impose such limitations on products will not be accepted for consideration. All reviews are expressed with complete honesty. In other words; just because it’s free or paid does not mean it gets a glowing, raving review unless it is worth it 😉
Glam Glitter Gossip retains full copyright for all material on this blog. Use of material, either in full, part, or derivative form, without express permission from us is prohibited. All material, whether found directly on the site, taken from an RSS feed, or search engine is licensed for personal use only.
I’m not affiliated with any beauty company or PR firm. The information on this site is provided for entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. I assume no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.
PR/ADVERTISING & PROMOTIONS:
If you are interested in advertising your business, or brand on my blog, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide you with the Media Kit and Tariff.
You can collaborate with me through the following:
– Sponsored blogs or campaigns
– Sponsored YouTube Videos
– Ad Space
– Brand Ambassadorship
– Social Media Promotions (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
– Creative Consultation
I accept PR samples for review, and will only review products, brands and topics that I believe sync with the nature of my blog.
- I don’t write about products or events that I have not experienced ourselves, it does not give us a chance to write an honest post. So PR agency/Brand should not email me only images of a product/event which I have not tried or attended and expect me to write a Blog post. That is unethical.
- I will always give our 100% honest opinion on any product that I feature. PR Sample reviews and Sposored Posts are always mentioned on the blog as per Professional Blogging code.
- Subsequently, if I believe a product is no good, I won’t feature it or we will tell you why it has disappointed us through constructive criticism. My opinion will never be biased or swayed by any PR relationship, I’m are here to tell you exactly what we think and to aid you in any purchases you may choose to make yourself.
- It is really important that readers trust & value my opinion. I’m not here to pull the wool over your eyes, honesty is always the best policy.
- We are not always paid to review items, however if I have written a sponsored post, I will clearly state this in the blog.
- If you are a PR company/brand interested in having your product or event reviewed on my blog, you can request media kit with tariff by sending us an email at email@example.com or DM Us on Instagram.